Saturday, April 13, 2013

7 weeks



I'm now 7 weeks pregnant. My belly has been growing since I found out I was pregnant. I haven't felt pregnant at first no sickness nothing !!! A few days ago it started with a loss of Appetite. I haven't been able to eat much with out feeling like I over ate and feeling sick. It Walmart last week I got sick, but I have been feeling boy all long. I swore Walmart was due to the smell in there. Last night I had to have a snowball and that didn't stay down either !!! Today Zack and Emma had a tee ball game and I am the coach midway though the game I had to have someone sand in and I got sick again. I've been needing daily naps so I had a smoothie that stayed down and I came home had my nap wanted a poboy for dinner. Ate in went to the bathroom as I was getting ready for bed tonight and I'm sick yet again. I still kinda feel boy but it making me wonder now since I don't really have morning sickness just after I eat sickness but come this summer we will find out ! I'm planning a gender Reveal party. We will have a friend find out and help us get balloons or a cake In pink or blue and reveal to us and everyone else if our baby is a boy or girl ! Names are hard and up in the air. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment