I'm 24 weeks pregnant today. From what I'm reading Theus is about 1.5 pounds. So he is growing. Time feel to hit a halt. Once you find out your pregnant you want to get out of that dreaded First Trimester cause odd are thet everything will be okay after that point. I've hit that. Then you count down to that Big 20 weeks mid way and if you finding out the gender you know the big question everyone ask do you know if it's a boy or girl well I know It's a boy !!! I know some people stuggle with naming their baby I knew My baby was a boy since very early on and I went to work on a boy name. Some People think my sons name is strange I tell them Mattheus Ayden and they say Matthew ? I said no Math-ee-us... but I will call him Theus... oh okay. I don't think many people like it, but he is my son and my choice. I've heard some names and thought what were people thinking.... I love Theus. This week all has been pretty good had a few headaches but those are all better it seems now. I'm feeling a little sleepy today, but We have been super busy. Zackariah Started Football practice and both girls started Cheer I took them out to that on Monday and was soaked in sweat by the time we left. We went and visited Alex's school Tuesday. He will be in Jr High I can't believe it he doesn't seem old enough to be there. I seems like I'm throwing him in the lions den, but I hope he will be okay. He is my oldest and It feels so bad with him cause there no one above him to look out for him. Isabella is starting middle I'm not ready for her to leave the Elementary school that all she ever knew and I still have to have a talk with her before friday. At least she will have Cameron with her. My little two are going into 1st grade and will be in the Elementary school all alone ! It all scares me and they will be on to the middle school before Theus starts there..... I'm honestly ready for time to go by but I don't want summer to be done. But it all must come to and end to get towards November. I emailed a Moms club about joining. I'm trying to get into the world and keep myself busy and meet new people. I've stayed to myself since Isabella was a baby it was too much drama, but I hoping I can meet new people and make new friends to add the the ones I have and meet people who have children Theus age. Darin is still working on Theus Crib, changing table and Dresser. I got my first Gift in the baby's carseat and stroller. I'm still putting names together for the shower that mom is throwing. I have a few outfits I pick up here and there. I can't wait for everything to come together and to have this baby and hold him and get to know him and play with him. I go and see The new midwif next week. I also have jury duty and my ultrasound... I wish The 3rd trimester would hurry and get here... I still have 3-4 LONG months left. untill next week...here is this weeks belly shot.. and this weeks Vlog/video
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
24 weeks
I'm 24 weeks pregnant today. From what I'm reading Theus is about 1.5 pounds. So he is growing. Time feel to hit a halt. Once you find out your pregnant you want to get out of that dreaded First Trimester cause odd are thet everything will be okay after that point. I've hit that. Then you count down to that Big 20 weeks mid way and if you finding out the gender you know the big question everyone ask do you know if it's a boy or girl well I know It's a boy !!! I know some people stuggle with naming their baby I knew My baby was a boy since very early on and I went to work on a boy name. Some People think my sons name is strange I tell them Mattheus Ayden and they say Matthew ? I said no Math-ee-us... but I will call him Theus... oh okay. I don't think many people like it, but he is my son and my choice. I've heard some names and thought what were people thinking.... I love Theus. This week all has been pretty good had a few headaches but those are all better it seems now. I'm feeling a little sleepy today, but We have been super busy. Zackariah Started Football practice and both girls started Cheer I took them out to that on Monday and was soaked in sweat by the time we left. We went and visited Alex's school Tuesday. He will be in Jr High I can't believe it he doesn't seem old enough to be there. I seems like I'm throwing him in the lions den, but I hope he will be okay. He is my oldest and It feels so bad with him cause there no one above him to look out for him. Isabella is starting middle I'm not ready for her to leave the Elementary school that all she ever knew and I still have to have a talk with her before friday. At least she will have Cameron with her. My little two are going into 1st grade and will be in the Elementary school all alone ! It all scares me and they will be on to the middle school before Theus starts there..... I'm honestly ready for time to go by but I don't want summer to be done. But it all must come to and end to get towards November. I emailed a Moms club about joining. I'm trying to get into the world and keep myself busy and meet new people. I've stayed to myself since Isabella was a baby it was too much drama, but I hoping I can meet new people and make new friends to add the the ones I have and meet people who have children Theus age. Darin is still working on Theus Crib, changing table and Dresser. I got my first Gift in the baby's carseat and stroller. I'm still putting names together for the shower that mom is throwing. I have a few outfits I pick up here and there. I can't wait for everything to come together and to have this baby and hold him and get to know him and play with him. I go and see The new midwif next week. I also have jury duty and my ultrasound... I wish The 3rd trimester would hurry and get here... I still have 3-4 LONG months left. untill next week...here is this weeks belly shot.. and this weeks Vlog/video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment