Friday, August 2, 2013
23 week update
I filmed my weekly video on time, but didn't get around to getting the pictures in here and writing the blog update. We have a week until school starts so I have been busy getting that together, plus my son Zackariah started football practice this week. It been very hot hanging out there. I mention in my video's my baby buys I honestly think that what everything is down to. I bought a football outfit at kholes, and green outfit at carters and another football outfit at walmart. I'm hoping everything will come together. I also order a diaper bag which should be here next week and some overalls. We got a baby tub and crib. Daddy is sanding everything down to refinish it. I am switching midwifes. That appointment is the week after school starts. I also have to schedule my next 3d ultrasound and before all that can happen I've got jury duty. hopfully they let me off for those days to take care of those appointments. These appointments seem to take forever to get here. I'm just ready to have this baby in my arms. big sister to be Emma is very excited, She got the feel the baby kick her and I got it on video, which I will post below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment