Friday, August 16, 2013

25 week bumpdate

It has been a busy week lots to update. I'm 25 weeks only 15 more weeks until my due date. 100 and some odd days left. Baby is roughly about 2lbs and 9-10 inches long. He is the size of an egg plant. I had my 25 week check up With the midwife in new Orleans on Wednesday. I was very excited to see my midwife who delivered Isabella, how ever it didn't work out like that. She Was at a birth so I saw the other midwife. Went offer medical history. Had an exam. She said She wants me to see a perinatologist I'm not sure what they would do. Since Alex was born at 35 weeks and that is premature, And Emmaleigh was born at 32 weeks and that very premature. They want me to be looked at. They talked about possible shots to prevent premature birth I'm game. I want to make it to at least the First week in November. she also measured my uterus which measured 27 weeks instead of 25 weeks. I hope that means if I make it to November he will top the other kids and hit the 7lbs mark.  I did get to see Cathy, the midwife who delivered Isabella for a few short mins. I go back Early September and 2 days later I see the perinatologist. I'm also hoping to do a tour of the birth center that day as well. Today I had my 2nd 3d ultrasound Darin and a friend came with me it was amazing !!! Theus was sooo cute and yawned and I loved seeing him move around. I Also made a banner of The stages of pregnancy with Theus and I have getting his room in order. I'm getting the light at the end of the tunnel to be ready for Theus to be in our lives. I can't wait to hold him. I have included our ultrasound pictures, Progress of Theus room, the weekly pictures, as always the video Vlog is at the bottom.



































No comments:

Post a Comment