Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Week 34...
I'm 34 weeks pregnant now. Which Is a really good mile stone. only three more weeks until I'm "term" only 6 more weeks until my due date. I've washed and put away all his clothes in under 24 hours which went to 7 FULL batches of clothes, socks and blankets. It's been a lot of work. It was suppose to keep me busy for 2 weeks not a day. Darin says enough you could have this baby any time now ( I hope not) and we don't need to room a mess. He was so worried today I went looking for the Tripod for my video and he knew I'd need a chair to get it (I'm a shorty) I finished the video did some laundry took a break for lunch and forgot about my phone in Theus' room. He was worried I fell. I'm fine though. I am getting everything in place for the birth Placenta encapsulation and tub rental. I explained some of benefits in the video and went more into details how I'm feeling. Tonight my hips hurt hoping for about 3 more weeks before Theus is here. watch the video and give me a comment :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment