Thursday, October 31, 2013

36 weeks

I'm 36 weeks pregnant with baby Theus. I'm so ready for him to come, but not until After November 1st ! My Midwife said this weekend is safe ! I'm so excited to have made it to the safe zone ( well basically) I was so worried about a premature baby ! Now I'm ready to meet him, I don't think it will be this weekend speaking as I had no dilation at this weekend check boo :(  I'm hoping to do a few things this week to get the ball rolling ! As well as a few things to keep my mind off of things. I did sterilizes all of Theus' bottles today. I painted a pumpkin on my belly last week and plan on doing a football in Turkey in the next few days. We are officially on baby watch as of November 1st !! It may still be a few weeks but any time now ! I guess I better get Theus's brother's and Sister's Bags packed !!!! Baby Theus has been EVICTED !!! get out my belly and into this world !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment