Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week 35 .....

 


Back When Announced we were expected on April fools day Nearly 7 months ago I have lots of doubt that I would make it to 32-34 weeks pregnant and here I am 35 weeks Pregnant. only 35 more days until my due date. I can Have him in 14 more days and I will get my water birth. I'm feeling great. I'm very emotional this pregnancy and I'm having a good bit of Braxton hicks. I'm hoping I make a little progress though the next 2 weeks just not full blow labor until It's safe. I've tried to take it as easy as possible with this pregnancy. I'm a little nervous about Halloween which is in 8 days.. I'm staying close to home so If I have too  many contractions I can come back home and put my feet up. I'm thinking of painting my belly. Watch the video for more of what's going on this week. Also It was our 14th year Wedding Anniversary yesterday.....






No comments:

Post a Comment