Saturday, November 30, 2013

3 week update

Theus Is now 3 weeks old. He is growing like a weed 8 lbs 10oz !!! It's been a rough week as mommy has been sick cough and sore throat, but I'm thankful that I'm able to nurse him and give him my antibodies. It also Thanksgiving and black Friday !!! We had family over and I'm pushing myself just to get though it all. Midway though shopping I knew my body was saying ENOUGH !! I still recovering  from having him 3 weeks ago with being sick on top of that !! I'm hoping to feel better soon. He was also due this week !!! I can't believe I could have been just now going into labor to have him and I've been blessed with 3 extra weeks for cuddles !! Please check out the video subscribe !!! here is some pics as well !!!















No comments:

Post a Comment