I'm 37 weeks Pregnant. After Having Emmaleigh at 32 weeks I thought I would never make it to this point....I made it .....I'm Officially TERM !! Everything is ready for Theus to come into our family he is officially EVECTED come out now THEUS !!!! I was hoping for today but ... oh well... We tried to get things rolling no luck so now Theus is in control of when he wants to come. MY GBS was negative WHOOO !!! no IV while in Labor. I kept myself bust this week with painting my belly I thought I may have him by last weekend or maybe this week so want it all done ... now it's all done NOTHING left to done. stickers for just born ...one month and on are in and all I can do is wait .....don't forget to watch the video blog !!



















No comments:
Post a Comment