Friday, December 6, 2013

4 week Theus Update

heus Is 4 weeks old now. He is getting big about 9-9 1/2 pounds. So that means nursing is going well. He is starting to hold his head up more and stay awake a little longer. He also wanting to be bounced in my lap. I still replay his birth in my head and can't believe he is here and mine !!! Also can't belive how fast and easy he was. I hope that means he is an easy baby and little boy. So far he is pretty easy. We have our bad days and night where I feel overwhelmed. My last baby was 6 years ago so I'm not use to have a little one who can't understand wait a minute. When he need to eat or be loved he needs it NOW !! He will be a month this weekend ! The holidays are upon us. Christmas is coming up and he has so many chirstmas Pj's and bibs how am I ever going to choose ??? I don't know If I will keep up weekly updates or it will jump to montly at this age things don't change so much. I may end up just being weekly photos and a little video clip :) Here is my youtube video update....




No comments:

Post a Comment