Saturday, December 21, 2013

6 week update

Baby Theus is now 6 weeks old. We did our 6 week photo shoot it came out super cute!!! Video of that will be posted below! Our Official weight at the doctor is 10lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. We got out first social smile at the doctors office. I'm hoping to get more of them soon. We also learned little Theus has a birth defect. Hypospadias (hi-poe-SPAY-dee-us) is a condition in which the opening of the urethra is on the underside of the penis, instead of at the tip. The urethra is the tube through which urine drains from your bladder and exits your body. I don't really see it, but we will see a urologist the end of January and hopfuly its not too bad. It can be fixed though surgery, but I'm hoping we don't need to go down that path. As always video update is posted below.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment