Saturday, December 7, 2013

One Month old

Theus is one month old today. As usual I'm a day off. Earlier in the week I thought ... He would be a month old on Sunday until I heard a commersial say Monday was the 9th .... I had to look it up, believe it or not the Tv was right. SO I did his pictures on Friday while the kids were in school. They came out great !! I weighed him in his onsie 9lbs 8oz !! Getting big but I am noticing some green poop which means he not getting enough hind milk so we need to nurse longer on each side. I also checked the expect net guessing game I was only off by a day and a once on guessing his stats. I just updatws earlier this week so there isn't much more to update no video just pictures enjoy !!




























No comments:

Post a Comment