I'm 20 weeks !!! Half way there I can't believe it. This week I've been more busy that I could imagine. I thought this was going to be the hardrest week to wait to know if I'm having a girl or boy. This week was very hard to get though not because I'm counting to know if it's a boy or a girl, but because I got a call my uncle passed away Saturday morning. I was shocked and very sad by this news, but more worried about my mom and grandma so I went and stayed with them for a few days trying to help in any way I can to get things together. Today was the service. It was nice small still a little hectic. Nice to see family i haven't seen in a while, but I wish it was for a better reason. My little bump got some attention. Everyone had a guess on what it was only time will tell I still say boy, but we shall see. Now That I"m passed uncle pee wee service I can look forward to the party. It looks like we will have a good turn out. I've got all kinds of things made for the party and I just can't wait to find out. if I'm having a little prince or princess. My weekly picture and video will be posted below.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
20 week update
7/10/13
I'm 20 weeks !!! Half way there I can't believe it. This week I've been more busy that I could imagine. I thought this was going to be the hardrest week to wait to know if I'm having a girl or boy. This week was very hard to get though not because I'm counting to know if it's a boy or a girl, but because I got a call my uncle passed away Saturday morning. I was shocked and very sad by this news, but more worried about my mom and grandma so I went and stayed with them for a few days trying to help in any way I can to get things together. Today was the service. It was nice small still a little hectic. Nice to see family i haven't seen in a while, but I wish it was for a better reason. My little bump got some attention. Everyone had a guess on what it was only time will tell I still say boy, but we shall see. Now That I"m passed uncle pee wee service I can look forward to the party. It looks like we will have a good turn out. I've got all kinds of things made for the party and I just can't wait to find out. if I'm having a little prince or princess. My weekly picture and video will be posted below.
I'm 20 weeks !!! Half way there I can't believe it. This week I've been more busy that I could imagine. I thought this was going to be the hardrest week to wait to know if I'm having a girl or boy. This week was very hard to get though not because I'm counting to know if it's a boy or a girl, but because I got a call my uncle passed away Saturday morning. I was shocked and very sad by this news, but more worried about my mom and grandma so I went and stayed with them for a few days trying to help in any way I can to get things together. Today was the service. It was nice small still a little hectic. Nice to see family i haven't seen in a while, but I wish it was for a better reason. My little bump got some attention. Everyone had a guess on what it was only time will tell I still say boy, but we shall see. Now That I"m passed uncle pee wee service I can look forward to the party. It looks like we will have a good turn out. I've got all kinds of things made for the party and I just can't wait to find out. if I'm having a little prince or princess. My weekly picture and video will be posted below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment