I'm now 22 weeks pregnant with our little guy, Matthheus. I'm very excited to meet him to see who he looks like. I have 18 weeks left until his due date and if he is anything like his sibling he will come before that. My due date is 126 days away. In less than a month we will be in double digits. That's kind of scary. I have so much to do to prepare for Theus. I did register at target I'm getting a guest list together so please make sure i have your address and if you want a jump start on looking at what we need or want to give me some pointers on this register. It's been 6 years and I know now a days people like to do online shopping where some people want to just pick it up in the store and I'm trying to go cheap and couldn't find a bouncy that was in store and online so I have 2 of those registered.
I'm feeling like I'm really plumping out these days. I'm also very excited about my appointment next month with Cathy, I can't wait to see her. My video goes into details about everything I bought and how I'm feeling so I'll let the video take over and post this weeks pictures




No comments:
Post a Comment