I'm 21 weeks pregnant today. We had our Gender Reveal Party This past Sunday. It was a blast I feel totally blessed that we had people come to
share in the moment when we found out the gender of our un born baby.
We had sandwiches, crock pot dishes, chips & dips, punch and soda.
And of course the reveal cake, I tricked everyone with a scratch off
reveal ! so fun !! then came time to cut the cake !!! I was so excited. I
voiced early on I know it's boy... so many voiced they know it's a girl
! Well the moment of truth came.... I cut into the cake pulled up the
knife and looked for pink or blue icing with nothing.... cut again still
nothing pulled the cake out couldn't see anything and then the blue
candy came rolling out ...... It's a boy !!!! I knew it !!! Mattheus
Ayden "Theus" We will have Alexander "Alex" Cameron "Cam" Zackariah
"Zack" & Mattheus "Theus" and the girls Isabella "Bella" &
Emmaleigh "Emma" soooo excited ...... I spent time with friends and
family until late that night snuck away to make a reveal video, which I
will post at the bottom. my friend who helped with the cake a special picture of the boy parts which I didn't know she had which will be posted with all the videos. I dropped the kids off at my moms. I didn't get in bed until 1am. Monday was
my doctor appointment. I had my ultrasound and They made me redo my
pelvic swabs and blood work...ugh then I talked to the midwife about the
the pediatrician on duty over riding my wishes. Since they only have
one group of pediatricians allowed at the hospital. She said she didn't
they they would but they could. Then talked to me about going to see
Cathy, the midwife who delivered Isabella. She told me I would get a
more natural birth with Cathy. Plus they have a level 3 NICU. and I have
more choices to pediatricians. They take my insurance. They have a
birthing center as well as as a L&D. Much more freedom the issue is
26 miles to hammond where I was going to delivery, Cathy is in New
Orleans 46 miles away. Which is a little more than an hour. Also I have
more family in that direction, Hammond is in the other direction. so I
will have more family to help with the kids. If my mom is at work I
won't have anyone to help with the kids for the night or two I'm in the
hospital. Then I would have to go on my own and Darin would have to be
with the children. There too many reason not to switch. I left there
with a heavy heart. I Email and called Cathy and I'm going to see her
August 14th ! I'm excited. Today I got a phone call from north oaks. I
missed the call and the nurse was gone. I'm worried what it could be. We
had an ultrasound as far as I know the ultrasound was fine. I don't
know what could have have came up in the pelvic or Blood-work, but I'm
worried. I ordered my bedding set. And I'm excited to hold this little
baby boy !
Update: All is fine I just have an overgrowth of natural bacteria just need an antibiotic.

































No comments:
Post a Comment