Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Week 19 bumpdate



I'm 19 weeks pregnant. My app tells me I have 147 days until my due date ! I can't wait to meet this little baby boy (or girl) ! My party to find out is in 11 days !!! It getting close. I still haven't gained much. I have a 4-5 pound window that my weight flex around depending on what I'm wearing and what I've eating and drank. I'm excited about the party going though old wise tales there is like 5 that say girl and 3 that say boy. I need help on 2 of the old wise tales so please watch the video and send me a comment. I did my 19 week or 18 week and 6 day photoshoot along with some family pictures ...... I will post that below along with this weeks shot ! I really don't have much else to report. No baby buys or anything. I don't see the midwife for 12 more days. I'm feeling great not very pregnant ! having an amazing pregnancy and looking forward to July 4th with the family !



















No comments:

Post a Comment