Wednesday, June 5, 2013

15 week Bumpdate


So I'm 15 weeks pregnant. What do you think of that ? Crazy wow it's flown by or that's it this is taking forever?  For me it's a little of both. That day I took that home pregnancy test to see 2 lines looking at me and to run to the doctor for a blood draw just be sure, that seems like a lifetime ago. I couldn't believe and you know most days I still can't I feel like I'm walking in someone elses shoes but I will have a wonderful blessing in my life in less than 6 months! That is amazing and just to scare the ones to read this you what that means ? Christmas is less than 7 months away !! A new baby and Christmas Wow the holiday well be soo much fun! Now 15 weeks ..... I have joined a group of mommies who are all due around the same time as me. I happen to be one of the last ones due since I'm due at the end of the month. I also Joined a group for December mommies cause you never know ...a preemie then and overdue baby it could happen. I seem so much further along than them. It is what is is I'm the baby In November mommies everyone finding out and I have weeks to go, yet December mommies are still in the the first Trimester with morning sickness (bless their heart). I'm so jealous of the ones finding out I can't wait every day I think Is it a boy or girl ? I look at the wise tales some say boy some say girl..so at this point it could be a girl but it also could be a boy ! I still feel like it's a boy !!! If I'm carrying little Mattheus Ayden I can't wait to met you if you or baby Girl _____ I love you ! 

My pillow came in yesterday. WOW can i say where have you been ? you are amazing I will not live a day in the next 6 months with out you. 
How are things going ? I have gained too much if anything. all belly my face has thinned out and so have my arms if you look at the weekly pictures belly grows and my face and arms and legs get smaller fine by me as long as baby is growing I'm happy. I don't see the midwife until the end of the month. I"m excited about that and a few days later is my 3D ultrasound !!! whooo !!! i can't wait to have another ultrasound of the baby. the 10 week ultrasound isn't holding me over anymore. The 14th is our gender Reveal party invites all ready to go hope the baby shows the goods.


I'm still shopping and getting thing ready for the baby. to add to the swing, changing table, & play pen. I did buy the dresser it needs to be redone and one leg needs a little fixing, but it's not bad it from the 1970's so nice strong dresser. I also go a winnie the pooh bassinett and the cute whittle sleeper. it's hard to believe the baby will be that tiny !!! We also started painting the playroom. I will add in either pink or blue ... but I'm loving the color

 

As far as feeling. This has been an easy pregnancy. I only got sick about a handful of times. I back to eating if I don't get to eat watch out I'm not fun to be around. I had some issues with my bladder I had an UTI and was sure I had another due to peeing 15 times in 10 mins. I've learned no soda or tea ...it's much better. I'm stilling peeing like a pregnant woman, but I would worry if I wasn't. I'm still playing with listening to the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler since I can't get ultrasounds daily this makes me feel better to hear the baby. Hey you are in there ! it makes it feel real since I've had minimal pregnancy symptoms. I even made a recording of it and it's now my ringtone when someone calls me. Love it !! makes it hard to answer though. Funny story Isabella, 9 years old was in my bed as I was listening to the baby she says "how big is the baby now and does it have a head yet" LOL too funny.
I guess that's about it. Oh yeah almost forgot here is my weekly pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment