I
got up and headed in the area of the Midwife early, so I could check
out the hospital. I went up to L&D they gave me a tour on the
L&D rooms as well as the birthing suite. There's nothing special
about them looks like your typical hospital. I also got to see the PP
rooms. Asked about Isabella staying the right which, is all fine. The
things I do have an issue with is the NICU, if I do have a premmie as
well as there no newborn pictures done at the hospital. I may Not have
the baby there if I don't make it to 35/36 weeks just go to the closest
hospital if I have a preemie, which I hope I don't. As for the hospital
pictures. I'm not sure if I could take the baby else where for pictures
like another hospital after we are discharged. We had lunch and went for
the appointment the HR was in the 150's I gain about a pound so far
.... Hopefully I keep it around that I pound a month with 4-5 months
left I hoping to not gain more than 10-15 more pounds from here, but we
shall see. I will be 18 weeks Wednesday. I see the midwife in 3 weeks. I
will be seeing a different one, I also get my Anatomy Ultrasound then
on July 15th. I have my 3-D ultrasound this week as well. I did make a
video with more info if you want to watch. I will update again after the
3D ultrasound.
No comments:
Post a Comment