Thursday, June 6, 2013
Drama in shopping ..........
So it's June which means July 4th is right around the corner .....every July 4th we dress up the boys in flag tee's my and hubs in flag tee's and the girls in pillow case flag dresses. I looked online for Maternity. I see the have 1 white one in 2 sizes L and XSM well I guess I could do Lg would perfer a M but large would work. I went to the old navy store they have Darin's and the kids I but those $5 a pop with shipping mine will be 12 okay as I'm walking out I try to order put in there credit card then it Went to create a Password screen. I usually buy in store okay... do it then it says session time out please call the 800 number ! Really !!! I call all they have in stock is XSM no that will not work !!!!! It's still in my cart I try again and again....have to get the kids from VBS. I'm in a rush to get home and try form the computer. they make me wait to get the kids. Then there's a long line to get out of the church parking lot. we catch every red light. i try on the phone at home it's now been removed from my cart. NO !!!!! I call the 800 back there really nothing he can do to help me :( I have the other window open where it in stock. he tells me try it. so as fast as I can type I put in everything and guess what it goes though. The only issue Is I changed me email yesterday from TassinDanielle@live.com to DanielleMTassin@aol.com and I registered as DanielleMTassin@live.com no !!!!!! I got a confirmation number all looks good even created yet another email DanielleMTassin@live.com for incase they email me something and I will watch the sight. but it looks like I got my shirt the guy even has no clue how I did it, but I did !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment