Welcome to week 18 bumpdate of baby Chicken. I'm sorry this week is a little late, due to the fact I had my check-up with the midwife early this week and a late Appointment for our 3-D ultrasound on Thursday. I think I mention we also went on a tour of the hospital. I want to address some of my conrern. I had 2 main issues one being the NICU is not very well so basically if this baby follows it miss Emma's foot steps and comes early (before 35 weeks) I will go to a different hospital with a better NICU, my midwife won't be there I will have to do what they tell me and I won't get the birth I want, but the hospital is a 25 mile drive and If a preemie is a possibility I want to give this baby the best chance to stay inside plus this baby and I need to be together after the birth as much as possible. I want to call our local hospital and ask about the NICU in that case. 2nd issue is newborn hospital pictures. First off the hospital where I'm having baby chicken at doesn't do pictures. That really upset me and I wanted to look into booking with another hospital for pictures. after talking to the hospital. First off it going to be a struggle to book with another hospital 2nd I want pictures to match my other kids
Now a days they don't do pictures like them.
Now I'm 18 weeks Wow ... It seems like time is speeding up a litle July 4th is next week !!! how is that possible and that means the kids go back to school in a little over a month !! I want time to slow down a little It feels like were just starting to enjoy the summer. I did have my 3d ultrasound yesterday. I had the best time went out the eat lunch with a friend from High school she is super awesome and sweet !!! We had a great time talking and eating. We went in for the ultrasound explained the plan of me not finding out. I turned my head early on to make sure the baby showed the goods. Which it did. she told me at that point she already saw it once. makes me think it's a boy. She also called the baby "little dude" when trying to wake it up makes me think boy as well. I'm totally convinced it's a boy ! If I'm wrong I will have a shock of a lifetime ! Anyway the baby was so cute ! gave us the peace sign ! got the most awesome 3-D shot of such a beautiful little baby ! I can't tell if he/she has my features or Darin's yet maybe in the next Ultrasound I will. I even think the baby looks like a boy. I could be wrong but I love this little one already. It's kicking me more and more....totally love it. I can't wait for the party which is July 14th when my friend will reveal if it's a boy or girl. I was totally wired last night. I had a bunch of soda to keep the baby active for the ultrasound. I got home worked on the invites. Then realized I forgot my charger in my friends car got that. Then fought with the invites and went and got them printed out at 1130 at night !! I plan on getting them ready to go out today...here is a sample minus my address and phone number
I have my ultrasound at the midwifes on July 15th plus 2 more #d at 25 and 30 weeks so we will have a lot of pictures to look fwd to. In 2 weeks I will know for sure if it a boy or maybe even a girl. if it's a boy I'll start calling him by his name, if it a girl I will find her a name. we only have Mattheus Ayden picked out for a boy still trying to decided to call him Matt or Theus :)
That's about it for week 18 !! please tell me if you read these enjoy them. I will post my weekly belly pics, ultrasounds and VLog below !


















No comments:
Post a Comment