so I'm 16 weeks pregnant. A month from now I be at the half way point. I made my Vlog yesterday, but haven't got a chance to post so I'll post in after I finish this weeks bumpdate. So I'm 16 weeks pregnant !! Wow and ...only 16 weeks. I'm feeling good I don't really feel too pregnant I just feel fat, i know I'm pregnant and now fat but It sometimes feel like I need to just run and get back in shape and I'm not really pregnant. I know that not true but It's how I feel. I haven't felt any movement yet just pressure in the cervix area sometimes. I can't wait to feel flutters and jabs. I guessing that will happen soon. A little disclaimer about my vlog... I talked about how my showers with my past children were small and i didn't receive much for my children. I'm not in any way asking for gifts for this baby a shower for me is more a celebrations of life and I've learned not to expect much and to know I have a lot of get o be ready for this baby. Also a little update the crib didn't work out yesterday so I'm still on the hunt for a crib! and since I couldn't read what I need off my phone while taking video I will type it. Once again not asking for gifts just tell you what i'm shopping for. I still need a boncey seat, Travel swig, crib bedding, Carseat stroller combo, Boppy pillow and cover, Lots of clothes, towels, headsupprt for carseat, socks, blankets (most of these thing I want to wait till I know for sure it's a boy or if it happens to be a girl). I do have the boy & girl bedding picked out .
I also need a baby bath tub, Glider, lotions, baby bath, avent brand bottles breastpads and brestmilk storage
bags. As you see it still a bit... This week I got 2 outfits and a baby
swaddler which I show you in a video, but here is a photo.
I'm also trying to plan my maternity shoot. I think I want to do it on the beach. I may do more than one, but I'm thinking of late September and in white on the beach either a tank or tube top with a maxi skirt. what do you think ?
other than that I'm just looking forward to my ultrasound in 2 weeks and then 4 weeks and some odd days is our party and we we know for sure if this baby is a boy or a girl. It looks like a nice week outside so I'm going to spend week 16 swimming. I'm hoping to enjoy my pregnancy have had a bit of drama stupid drama this week I don't know if it just being pregnant or if it me but I want a stress free relaxing pregnancy and I hoping next week is pretty boring. So here is this weeks belly shots
No comments:
Post a Comment