Wednesday, June 19, 2013

17 week bumpdate

So I'm 17 weeks. Wow next week is my ultrasound. I don't have any baby buys this week. 3 and a half weeks until my Gender reveal party ! I'm Excited to know for sure if this is a little, boy or to be surprised that it's a little girl. I'm looking forward to that and July 4th. Trying to enjoy the summer, before we head back to school. As far as feeling I been feeling fine not really feeling pregnant, but I did have a dizzy spell last Saturday and again today. Could be the heat or not drinking enough I really need to up my water intake for the big ultrasound next week anyway. I did feel some little baby kicks for the first time June 13th. I need some feed back do you'll enjoy reading the blogs? do you like the VLOG's ? should I keep them up ? both or just one ? well let me know.... This weeks Pictures are below. I don't feel think I've grown much over the past month. I think things are just getting firmer, which is good I don't want to get to big anyway.





3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling good, at least for the most part. I'm excited to find out boy or girl too!

    You asked for input.. I don't usually watch videos, but I love reading the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) First time to hear you, after years and years of speaking via e-mail and chat. (I was invited to the blog just last week). I enjoyed the video. I am excited for you (still) and hoping that it all works out as it is gonna work out.
    You have 5 beautiful children, and you will have 1 more to add to the bunch. Press on!! I am still agreeing it is a Boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the belly pics =) can't wait to see that little boy!

    ReplyDelete