Thursday, June 6, 2013
cravings...tears
So I haven't had too many.... love pickles, but I'm picky about the ones I want. love the ones the sell at the ball park big and fat and got eat them with a spoon maybe even add some PB every now and again. My newest thing it hot oatmeal bars with old fashion lemonade...sold at Wendy's for breakfast ! Isabella, Zackariah, & Emmaleigh have VBS so catch Wendy's on the way home....I had it twice this week. last night I had some odd nightmare about flying busses and my kids in one that crashed. anyway didn't sleep well so Darin took the kids to VBS I asked him to pick up my lemonade and oatmeal bars...he said he would. They told him they didn't make lemonade today ? what ? why? can you make it now. They told us it wouldn't be ready till lunch and it now 9am !! I am not a happy camper I'm hoping they have it tomorrow or I will be calling someone for a complaint ! yes I'm a crazy pregnant woman with a craving I wanted to cry over lemonade !!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried to buy a rocking chair at a store. It was the first comfy thing I'd found to sit in since I got pregnant. But they did not have it. In fact, they said that stock number didn't exist and never had. Yet, there was one on the sales floor. I WAS SITTING IN IT. What the heck??? I think they must gang up on pregnant women at stores and restaurants.
ReplyDelete